Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of South Greenville County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of South Greenville County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage in Simpsonville, Mauldin, Fountain Inn, Batesville, Five Forks, and Woodville. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
SERVPRO of South Greenville County is a trusted leader in the restoration industry, and our highly trained technicians provide 24-hour emergency service. We’re dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster with the training, equipment, and experience to respond to your restoration or cleaning needs.
From the mountains to the lakes, our franchise is in the Golden Corner of the Upstate. With all its majestic beauty, we are always here to help Oconee and South Anderson County residents and business owners with their remediation and restoration needs. We're here to help homes and commercial properties looking like a disaster never even happened. We are Faster to any disaster, "Like it never even happened," rings true with our services.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (864) 292-3137
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (864) 737-8776
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2210 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of South Greenville County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.